Standout 2019 Acura MDX Interior Features
The 2019 Acura MDX is a luxury SUV with lots of space and impressive comfort and convenience features that Katy families are sure to love. You’ll get smartphone integration, premium seating, and the options to customize the Acura MDX interior with the Advance or Technology package.
2019 Acura MDX Interior Highlights
This Acura interior offers a wide array of features and technology to improve your drive around Sugarland, making it more entertaining and comfortable:
- Sport seats with premium leather-trimmed interior
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Heated front seats
- Acura Premium Audio System
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0
2019 MDX Interior Seating and Cargo Space
The 2019 Acura MDX’s interior feature three rows of seats with customizable options to suit your Sugarland family’s needs. You can choose the standard second-row bench seat, which allows for a total of seven passengers, or you can opt for second-row captain’s chairs, which makes for a total of six seats. There’s plenty of cargo space as well: 15.8 cubic feet with all seats up or 90.4 cubic feet with the second- and third-row seats folded down.
Interior Packages of the New MDX
For even more personalization, you can choose from one of these interior packages:
- A-Spec® Package: Includes metal trim, ebony headliner, sport seats with perforated premium leather, and Alcantara®-trimmed heated/ventilated front seats.
- Technology Package: Features GPS-linked climate control, sport seats with perforated leather-trimmed interior and contrast stitching, and natural wood trim.
- Advance Package (requires Technology Package): Provides a heated steering wheel, heated/ventilated front seats, heated second-row captain’s chairs, and natural wood accents.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Technology Package): Includes an 11-speaker surround-sound system, two sets of wireless headphones, 9-inch full VGA screen, a removable ceiling-mounted remote control, and more.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Advance Package): Features a 12-speaker surround-sound system and a 16.2-inch ultra-wide full VGA screen with split-screen capability.
Get Inside the 2019 MDX at John Eagle Acura.
Tour the interior of the new MDX and experience its other features, like the MDX towing capacity, on a test drive around Houston in a black Acura MDX or any other color! Contact us with any questions in the meantime! You can also learn more about how the MDX earned a spot on the Cars.com American-Made Index.
Our New MDX Inventory
More From John Eagle Acura
If you’re looking for a new way to experience a luxury Acura on Katy roads, then you may way to give the 2020 Acura TLX PMC Edition a spin. This newly designed Acura sedan takes your driving experience to the next level, as you’ll have a vehicle that’s as innovative as it is powerful and…
As luxury sedan options like the Acura ILX and TLX become popular on Katy roads, the brand has announced the discontinuation of the RLX. With the Acura RLX discontinued, this means that there will be no 2021 Acura RLX, leaving the 2020 option to be last of this uniquely designed model. Despite the fact that…
If you’re looking for a more powerful, sophisticated, and comfortable ride on Katy roads, then the 2020 Acura ILX should be at the top of your list. When you explore the Acura ILX interior you’ll find how this luxury sedan transforms your driving experience with unique and high-end designs, cutting-edge technology, and dependable driver-assist features….