Standout 2019 Acura MDX Interior Features
The 2019 Acura MDX is a luxury SUV with lots of space and impressive comfort and convenience features that Katy families are sure to love. You’ll get smartphone integration, premium seating, and the options to customize the Acura MDX interior with the Advance or Technology package.
2019 Acura MDX Interior Highlights
This Acura interior offers a wide array of features and technology to improve your drive around Sugarland, making it more entertaining and comfortable:
- Sport seats with premium leather-trimmed interior
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Heated front seats
- Acura Premium Audio System
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0
2019 MDX Interior Seating and Cargo Space
The 2019 Acura MDX’s interior feature three rows of seats with customizable options to suit your Sugarland family’s needs. You can choose the standard second-row bench seat, which allows for a total of seven passengers, or you can opt for second-row captain’s chairs, which makes for a total of six seats. There’s plenty of cargo space as well: 15.8 cubic feet with all seats up or 90.4 cubic feet with the second- and third-row seats folded down.
Interior Packages of the New MDX
For even more personalization, you can choose from one of these interior packages:
- A-Spec® Package: Includes metal trim, ebony headliner, sport seats with perforated premium leather, and Alcantara®-trimmed heated/ventilated front seats.
- Technology Package: Features GPS-linked climate control, sport seats with perforated leather-trimmed interior and contrast stitching, and natural wood trim.
- Advance Package (requires Technology Package): Provides a heated steering wheel, heated/ventilated front seats, heated second-row captain’s chairs, and natural wood accents.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Technology Package): Includes an 11-speaker surround-sound system, two sets of wireless headphones, 9-inch full VGA screen, a removable ceiling-mounted remote control, and more.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Advance Package): Features a 12-speaker surround-sound system and a 16.2-inch ultra-wide full VGA screen with split-screen capability.
Get Inside the 2019 MDX at John Eagle Acura.
Tour the interior of the new MDX and experience its other features, like it’s towing capacity, on a test drive around Houston. Contact us with any questions in the meantime! You can also learn more about how the MDX earned a spot on the Cars.com American-Made Index.
Our New MDX Inventory
More From John Eagle Acura
The 2019 Acura NSX received several noteworthy upgrades for the latest model year, from its new Thermal Orange Pearl exterior color option to an updated front grille and new standard tires. There have also been reports that the NSX Type R could be making its debut this October at the Tokyo Motor Show. What is…
Whether you want to keep your vehicle in pristine condition, or you want to customize it to match your unique style, there are plenty of RDX accessories to choose from. From floor mats to sunshades, Acura has an accessory for your RDX, no matter which package level you choose. In addition to genuine OEM parts,…
Have you been wondering about the 2020 TLX redesign? Acura has updated this beloved sedan for the new model year, and there is so much to love. Now that the 2020 Acura TLX release date has arrived, be sure to stop by John Eagle Acura to experience these updates in person. In the meantime, read on to…