2020 Acura RDX Trim Packages
Searching for a luxury SUV with all of the bells and whistles that you desire? Be sure to take a look at the 2020 Acura RDX. The Acura RDX trim packages make it easy to customize an SUV to meet your needs and budget. Whether you opt for the RDX Technology Package, RDX A-Spec® Package, or the RDX Advance Package, you can’t go wrong with these impressive add-ons. Take your Spring commute to the next level today.
2020 Acura RDX Price
Sugarland drivers have four different Acura RDX packages to choose from. Each also have their own unique offerings. Let’s take a look at the 2020 Acura RDX price by package option.
- Inline-4 FWD: Starts at $37,600*
- Inline-4 SH-AWD®: Starts at $39,600*
- Inline-4 FWD: Starts at $40,800*
- Inline-4 SH-AWD®: Starts at $42,800*
- Inline-4 FWD: Starts at $43,800*
- Inline-4 SH-AWD®: Starts at $45,800*
- Inline-4 FWD: Starts at $45,700*
- Inline-4 SH-AWD®: Starts at $47,700*
What Can You Expect from the Acura RDX Trim Levels
Wondering what is offered with each Acura RDX package level? John Eagle Acura has all of the details.
- Standard: Apple CarPlay integration, panoramic moonroof, multi-view rear camera, 19-inch Glitter Silver multi-spoke wheels, sport seats, ambient cabin lighting, mobile hotspot capability.
- Technology Package: Acura Navigation System with 3D View, parking sensors, GPS-linked climate control, Rear Cross Traffic Monitor, Blind Spot Information System, 2 USB charge ports.
- A-Spec® Package: LED fog lights, black window trim, sport pedals, red ambient interior lighting, heated and ventilated front seats, black headliner, dark brushed aluminum trim. A-Spec® door sill garnish.
- Advance Package: Acoustic front side glass, heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, rain-sensing windshield wipers, Surround-View camera system, 10.5-inch head-up display.
Find the Perfect Acura RDX Package at John Eagle Acura
At John Eagle Acura, you can experience all that the Acura RDX has to offer with a test drive on the Houston roadways. See how the Acura RDX trim packages can enhance your daily drive. We will help you find the perfect Acura RDX for your needs and budget. Contact us today if you have any questions. You can also learn how to further customize your RDX with accessories, its towing capacity, or the 2020 RDX colors.
More About the 2020 RDX
If you’re looking for a luxury SUV that will surely turn heads on Katy and Spring roads, then the new 2020 Acura RDX colors are sure to impress. From striking and bold hues to sleek and darker shades, there’s an RDX color that can fit any style. Learn more about the Acura RDX exterior and…
No matter whether you choose front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, the Acura RDX can tow up to 1,500 pounds. The Acura RDX can also be outfitted with a variety of towing accessories to enhance towing safety on the roads of Katy. John Eagle Acura has the details on the RDX performance features and accessories that can take…
The 2020 Acura RDX interior allows drivers and passengers to enjoy the classic Acura performance while experiencing some of the latest tech and safety features. If you’re ready to upgrade your daily Katy commute, look through our new RDX inventory and read on to learn more about the RDX interior in terms of space, standard…
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.