2020 TLX Redesign
Have you been wondering about the 2020 TLX redesign? Acura has updated this beloved sedan for the new model year, and there is so much to love. Now that the 2020 Acura TLX release date has arrived, be sure to stop by John Eagle Acura to experience these updates in person. In the meantime, read on to learn more about the updated specs for the 2020 TLX redesign.
For this model year, Spring drivers have the choice of four new premium paint options:
- Apex Blue Pearl
- Canyon Bronze Metallic
- Majestic Black Pearl
- Performance Red Pearl
These paint options were designed using cutting-edge pigment technologies for enhanced intensity and depth.
When it comes to performance, the new Acura TLX remains largely unchanged. That’s because it already offered impressive engine options and features like all-wheel drive. Here’s what you can expect with the 2020 configuration:
- Inline-4 P-AWS: With a 2.4L engine, you can take advantage of 206 hp and an EPA-estimated highway rating of 33 mpg and a combined rating of 27 mpg.*
- V-6 P-AWS: Drivers looking for a bit more power have the option of a 290-hp 3.5L V-6 engine. With this powertrain selection you can expect an EPA-estimated highway rating of 31 mpg and a combined rating of 24 mpg.*
- V-6 SH-AWD: If you prefer all-wheel drive for a safer and more secure commute when driving conditions in Sugarland are less than ideal, the TLX has you covered. You can opt for AWD with the 3.5L V-6 engine, however, this will decrease fuel economy figures just a bit. By selecting AWD, you can expect at EPA-estimated highway rating of 29 mpg and a combined rating of 23 mpg.*
What are the benefits of Acura’s Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™? There are several reasons to outfit your TLX with this control-boosting feature.
- Sensors – Sensors found near the wheels and surrounding the vehicle monitor steering angle, wheel speed, and lateral G-force.
- Rear Differential – Rear power is distributed from left to right. The amount of power delivered can reach up to 100 percent to either side.
- Transfer Case – Real-time data is collected to monitor power distribution between the rear wheels and the front wheels.
Learn More About the 2020 Acura TLX with John Eagle Acura
The long-awaited 2020 Acura TLX release date is finally here. Check out the 2020 TLX redesign right here at John Eagle Acura. There so much more to explore – we’ve only just scratched the surface. Contact us with any questions or to set up a test drive. You can also learn more about all of the buzz surrounding the speculated NSX Type R.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.