Acura Sedan in Houston: 2016 Acura RLX
If you’re tired of test driving boring sedans, it’s time to shift your focus to Acura sedans in Houston. John Eagle Acura has a wide selection of sedans that will turn a routine commute to the office into an adventure. Other vehicles in the class like the Jaguar XJ can’t compete with what the 2016 Acura RLX has to offer. Learn more about the top features of each vehicle below!
2016 Acura RLX Features:
- Optional Collision Mitigation Braking System uses forward mounted sensors to warn of a possible collision and will apply the brakes full-force if necessary
- Lane departure warning helps an inattentive driver stay in the lanes
- Powertrain warranty coverage for 6 years or 70,000 miles, which covers any repairs needed on the engine, transmission, axles, joints or driveshafts
- Engine has a single overhead cam design for simplicity
- 2WD V6/automatic gets an EPA estimated 20 mpg in city and 31 mpg on the highway*
- An engine control system can shut down half of the engine’s cylinders when not needed to conserve fuel
- Standard cap-less fueling system that automatically opens when the fuel nozzle is inserted so your hands stay clean
- Front and rear gas charged shocks give you better control on choppy roads
- Computer-generated active noise cancellation removes annoying road noises and vibrations from the passenger compartment
- RLX won 2 awards in the Kiplinger’s 2015 car issue
2016 Jaguar XJ Features:
- Powertrain warranty coverage for 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Engine has a dual overhead cam design, which has more moving parts
- 2WD 3.0/automatic gets an EPA estimated 18 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway
- Slightly less passenger space than the RLX offers
When the features of the 2016 Acura RLX and Jaguar XJ are compared side by side, there’s no question that the Acura RLX is the winner! Get to know the 2016 Acura RLX a little better and visit John Eagle Acura. We think you’ll love this Acura sedan in Houston as much as we do!
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.