Remembering 9/11 and Supporting Local Service Members in Houston
Friday, 01 September, 2023
Many folks remember what happened on September 11, 2001, with thousands of individuals and families impacted by the tragic events that carry a lifetime of emotions. As the 23rd anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attack nears, the team at John Eagle Acura is proud to support local service members by sharing information about our Acura Military Appreciation Offer. Learn how to take advantage of this offer below, or contact our sales team for additional information today.
What is the Acura Military Appreciation Offer?
Available through Acura Financial Services® (AFS), the Military Appreciation Offer provides up to $750 in savings on eligible models when financed or leased. This offer is applied at purchase as a capitalized cost reduction or down payment assistance on new vehicles, and does not apply to Acura Certified Pre-Owned or used vehicles.
Who qualifies for the Military Appreciation Offer?
Those who qualify for this offer include:
- Gold Star family members
- Active-Duty U.S. Military and Ready Reserve members and their spouses.
- Eligible U.S. Military Veterans within two years of separation from active service and their spouses.
- Eligible U.S. Military Retirees within two years of separation from active service and their spouses.
What vehicles are eligible for the Military Appreciation Offer?
Eligible vehicles for the Military Appreciation Offer include 2023 or newer Acura models, excluding PMC Editions. Popular options available on our lot include the:
- 2023 Acura Integra — Premium Sport Compact vehicle with a sleek hatchback design.
- 2023 Acura TLX — Premium Sport Sedan with a luxury-forward design and plenty of power.
- 2023 Acura RDX — Premium Sport Crossover with comfortable two-row seating for five passengers.
- 2023 Acura MDX — Premium Performance SUV with spacious three-row seating for up to seven passengers.