Can you Picture Yourself Driving a Luxury Sedan in Houston?
If you’re looking for a new luxury sedan in Houston, John Eagle Acura should be your first stop! Today we’re highlighting some of the top features of the 2016 Acura ILX that helps it zoom past other competitors in its class like the 2016 Cadillac ATS Sedan. While each sedan has features that you’ll love, the Acura ILX takes the top spot when it comes to a luxury sedan in Houston!
2016 Acura ILX Benefits:
- Height-adjustable front shoulder belts to ensure all passengers have a safe and secure fit
- Smart airbags use sensors to deploy at varying levels of force
- Active Head Restraints use a specifically designed headrest to protect the driver and front passenger from whiplash
- Rated 2nd among small premium cars by J.D. Power and Associates in a 2015 initial quality study
- Zero to 60 mph in 6.6 seconds
- Standard sequential manual gearbox (SMG) with no clutch pedal to deal with in fully automatic mode
- Optional space-saver spare tire so you can replace a flat when it happens, rather than trying to repair a damaged tire
- ILX weighs 250-500 lbs. less than the Cadillac ATS Sedan
- Passengers will enjoy the quiet cabin thanks to computer-generated active noise cancellation that removes annoying noises and vibrations
- 12.3 cubic ft. of trunk space
- Locking rear seatbacks and remote trunk release lockout to keep your valuables locked up and out of sight
- Speed-sensitive windshield wipers
2016 Cadillac ATS Sedan Benefits:
- Airbags will always deploy at full force
- Both the ILX and ATS have standard four-wheel antilock brakes, traction control, daytime running lights, lane departure warning systems, blind spot warning system and rear cross-path warning
- Zero to 60 mph in 7.4 seconds
- Optional run-flat tires
- 10.4 cubic ft. of trunk space
- Manually variable intermittent windshield wipers
Can you picture yourself driving a luxury sedan in Houston? If you answered yes, pay a visit to John Eagle Acura today to learn more about the 2016 Acura ILX!