Explore the 2018 Acura RDX in Houston at John Eagle Acura
A new luxury crossover SUV taking the market by storm is the brand-new 2018 Acura RDX! This crossover blends style and comfort with top performance handling whatever is thrown its way. See what makes the 2018 Acura RDX in Houston stand out from the crowd in this John Eagle Acura spotlight blog.
- A 3.5-liter engine produces 279 horsepower and 252 lb.-ft. of torque
- Get up to 27 highway and 19 city MPG*
- Jewel Eye LED headlights and 3D front grille make a known presence and light your way throughout Houston
- Comfortably seat up to 5 passengers with ample legroom and space for feet under the front row seats
- Rear and cooling vents keep rear passengers comfortably all year round
- Press a button on the RDX’s key fob to open the power tailgate. You can also control the automatic tailgate from a button on the dash or the tailgate handle.
- Fold second row seats down to create a flat surface for up to 76.9 cubic feet cargo space
- Leave your keys in your pocket or purse and unlock your 2018 Acura RDX with keyless entry
- No one likes getting into a sweltering car during Houston summers. Utilize the 2018 RDX’s remote vehicle starting system to start cooling your car before you sit inside. How nice is that? Skip the hot car during summer or cold car during winter with remote vehicle starting system!
- Shift into Sport Mode to optimize responsiveness and get quicker downshifts, higher revs before upshifting or use paddle shifters in manual mode
- Enjoy safety features like blind spot information system, vehicle stability assist, multi-view rear camera and front & rear parking sensors
Get your 2018 Acura RDX in Houston at John Eagle Acura
Interested in taking the 2018 Acura RDX in Houston for a spin? Stop by John Eagle Acura to find out even more features the RDX offers and feel the power and handling on your test-drive.
* Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.