Test Drive a 2016 Acura in Houston
Have you spotted the 2016 Acura RDX as you drive around town? If you haven’t been lucky enough to catch a glimpse of this Acura in Houston yet, we think you’re missing out! This stunning SUV has a lot to offer and other SUVs in its class like the 2016 Infiniti QX50 can’t measure up to what the Acura RDX is dishing out. Take a closer look at the 2016 Acura RDX at John Eagle Acura today!
Available technology continues to advance so why should your SUV be any different? The Acura RDX leaves no obstacle unseen with the optional cross-path warning system that uses wide-angle radar to detect vehicles approaching from the side. Unfortunately the Infiniti QX50 doesn’t offer this feature. Another smart feature you’ll get with the RDX is AcuraLink that uses GPS to remotely unlock doors, track down your vehicle if it’s stolen and even send emergency personnel to your location if airbags deploy. Choose the Infiniti QX50 and you won’t get this feature.
Load up family or friends in the Acura RDX and hit the open road with your impressive fuel economy! The 2WD 3.5 V6/6-speed automatic RDX gets an EPA estimated 20 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway*. On the other hand, the 2WD 3.7 V6/automatic QX50 only gets an EPA estimated 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway. Gas prices may be lower for now but they won’t be that way forever and a fuel-efficient vehicle is the key to keeping costs down.
Need more reasons to love the Acura RDX? Check out these amenities:
- Remote vehicle starting system
- Optional rain-sensitive windshield wipers
- Optional automatic dimming headlights
- Optional air conditioned front seats for optimal comfort
- Optional smartphone integration with AcuraLink
Visit John Eagle Acura today to test drive this new Acura in Houston. We think you’ll love the features listed above in addition to finding a few of your favorites!
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.