Our Favorite Downtown Houston Restaurants
Downtown Houston restaurants provide some of the city’s most exquisite culinary experiences, and you’ll find options to suit just about any palette.
Some of the Best Places to Eat in Downtown Houston
- Xochi: Inspired by Xochitl, Goddess of the Flowers, Xochi celebrates the culinary flavors of Oaxaca, Mexico. You’ll enjoy housemade masas, beans cooked with avocado leaves, and scores of other distinctive and diverse Oaxacan-inspired dishes. Their exceptional bar includes a great selection of mezcals, tequilas, and Mexican craft beers.
- Hearsay: Stepping into Hearsay feels like going back in time. They pride themselves on serving up inspired renditions of contemporary American dishes alongside specialty craft cocktails. It’s a taste of old-world charm alongside modern day flavors, and it’s a great place to book if you’re looking for a more high-end dining experience.
- Potente: This sophisticated modern Italian restaurant focuses on using local products and the highest quality ingredients. With a menu featuring USDA steaks, daily seafood selections, and signature house made truffle pasta, there’s plenty to tempt you. Also of note is the extensive wine list, which features everything from Italian wines to offerings from California’s finest vintners.
- Brasserie du Parc: An authentic French brasserie set on the ground floor of the iconic One Park Place residential high-rise, Brasserie du Parc takes in the Discovery Green from a 1,500-square-foot terrace. The restaurant itself features a diverse menu alongside an extensive wine selection and adventurous cocktail and beer program.
- The Grove: Part of the legendary Schiller Del Grande Restaurant Group, The Grove has quickly become a Houston hotspot thanks to its one-of-a-kind setting and elegant urban dining experience. They even take herbs and produce from their own rooftop garden.
Don’t Miss the Best Restaurants Downtown Houston Has to Offer
Whether you’re looking for modern Mexico or traditional Italian, an enviable selection of Houston eateries will be competing for your attention. If you’d like to find out more about downtown Houston’s restaurants or the city’s most popular attractions, contact us today. We’re always happy to point you in the right direction.